When it comes to candy bars, the Butterfingers are one of my favorites. Since I love to bake cookies, I thought it would only make sense to make a cookie that has some Butterfinger in it as well as some of my other ingredients I like to bake with.
Here is a recipe for some yummy nutty Butterfinger cookies….
- 1½ cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup peanuts
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 stick butter (softened)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 2 tbs caramel
- 3 Butterfinger bars – cut in pieces
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter, peanut butter and sugars. Add egg, peanuts and caramel and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix baking soda and flour. Add flour mixture to wet mixture. Slowly add pieces of Butterfinger.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons on nonstick cookie pan or greased cookie pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool on wire rack.