Last week I was browsing the Betty Crocker website in search for new recipes to cook. I found one that I thought my whole family would eat (especially my husband). This meal was a hit with no leftovers and I didn’t even get to take my own picture. Below is my version of Cheesy Tater Tot Chicken Casserole.
- Tater Tots – Around 4 cups
- 1 bag (24 oz) Green Giant® frozen broccoli, carrots, cauliflower and cheese-flavored sauce
- 1 can Campbells Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup shredded sheese
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast – cut in small pieces
- Place the package of Green Giant vegetables in a casserole dish (11×7) and cook 3 to 5 minutes to melt the cheese sauce. Be sure to stir at least once in between cooking.
- Add chicken, can of cheddar cheese and stir.
- Top chicken mixture with tater tots
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes. Remove and top tater tots with shredded cheese. Cook an additional 5 minutes to allow cheese to melt.
This recipe was adapted from the Betty Crocker website’s Cheesy Tater-Topped Chicken Casserole.