Yesterday I made something very sweet! I just LOVE chocolate pudding and decided to make a chocolate pudding pie and adding some of our leftover candy from Halloween. This is a very simple recipe that my family really liked!
- 2 small boxes of chocolate pudding mix
- 2¾ cup milk
- 7 Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 tub of whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- In a mixing bowl, beat your chocolate pudding and milk for 2 to 3 minutes until it turns into pudding form.
- Pour about ½ of the pudding into the pie crust.
- Cut 5 of the Reeses Peanut Butter Cups into 4 pieces and push into pudding.
- Add remaining pudding mixture to cover Reeses, cover and put in refrigerator to chill at least 3 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and add whipped topping to top of pie.
- Take 2 remaining Reeses Peanut Butter Cups and crumble into pieces to make topping.
- Slice and enjoy!
Want to see more pictures of me making this pie? Check out my Reeses Chocolate Pudding Pie pictures on Flickr.