One thing that is easy to make and also yummy is Rice Crispy Treats. This is something that I have been enjoying since I was a kid. I remember that I would LOVE the days that my mom made these for me. I wanted to make something sweet and I a had a new unopened box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch that was calling my name and some marshmallows.
Instead of using Rice Krispies cereal I used the Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal and made something just as good or even better.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- 5 cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 5 TBS butter
- In a large saucepan add butter and cook over medium heat until butter is melted.
- Add marshmallows and heat until melted, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and add cereal. Mix until well blended.
- Add mixture to 8x8 pan and press to set.
- Allow to cool then cut into squares.
I am now thinking of what type of cereal I want to try this with next!