One thing that is easy to make and also yummy is Rice Crispy Treats. This week I wanted to make something sweet. I had a new unopened box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch that was calling my name and some marshmallows I was saving. Thus, I made some Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats.
- 5 cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 5 TBS butter
- In a large saucepan add butter and cook over medium heat until butter is melted.
- Add marshmallows and heat until melted, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and add cereal. Mix until well blended.
- Add mixture to 8x8 pan and press to set.
- Allow to cool then cut into squares.
I am now thinking of what type of cereal I want to try this with next!