When it comes to creating pasta salads, I sometimes like to get a little creative. With pasta the dishes you can create are kinda endless. There are so many different foods that you can throw into your salad to give it extra flavor.
Today I put together a yummy pasta salad that doesn’t have too many ingredients. Below is my recipe for my Cheesy Pepperoni Pasta Salad:
- 2 cups rotini
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup cubed cheese
- ⅓ cup chopped celery
- 1 TBS Ranch Dressing
- 10 – 15 pieces of pepperoni (cut in small pieces)
- Cook pasta according to directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Add pasta to medium to large size bowl and add remaining ingredients.
- Stir and mix ingredients well.
- Serve immediately or put in the refrigerator covered for 1 hour.