I am a Flatout Flatbread Blog Ambassador. I did not receive any compensation for this post, I just happen to LOVE the product. The opinions that are stated herein are 100% my own.
Ever since I tried the Flatout Flatbread products I am addicted. Especially the Artisan Pizza Thin Crust Flatbreads. I have been making a variety of pizzas with them including my Chicken & Bacon Flatout Flatbread Pizza, then I made Pepperoni Pizza on the BBQ grill the second round.
I didn’t stop there. I had to make my own Flatout Mexican Pizza.
A little salsa on the top makes it even better…
These are really easy to make too! Not too many ingredients and ready in under 10 minutes. You can of course add your own toppings to make it even better. I would love to try this pizza with some sour cream and guacamole like soon!
Here is a easy Flatout Flatbread Mexican Pizza:
- 1 Flatout Flatbread Artisan Pizza Bread
- ¼ cup refried beans
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- ¼ cup cooked taco meat
- Preheat oven to 350. Place Flatout Flatbread on cookie sheet and bake for 3 – 4 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Spread beans on bread, then top with cheese and taco meat.
- Put pizza back in oven and cook and additional 4 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cut and enjoy!