I just LOVE finding ways to make meals for my family that are simple and also something that my family will want to eat. This week I made something that I will definitely be making again that uses the Pillsbury Crescent Rolls as one of the main ingredients! This is something you can serve as a snack, appetizer or maybe even something you might want to take to a tailgating party.
Enjoy my Pepperoni Pizza Pinwheels Recipe below:
- 1 can (8oz) Pillsbury Crescent Dinner Rolls – Garlic Butter flavor
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup pepperoni – diced
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese – finely shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese – grated
1. Unroll dough and take 2 pieces 4 long rectangles.
2. Spread 1 TBS pizza sauce onto each rectangle and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
3. Add Mozzarella cheese, then pepperoni to each rectangle and spread evenly.
4. Roll up each of the rectangles, pressing the edges to seal.
5. With a knife, cut each roll into slices and place cut side down on cookie sheet.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes until golden brown.
7. Remove from oven, cool and serve with pizza sauce or your favorite dipping sauce.
Vote for my Creative Crescent Recipe and you’ll be entered to win a $1,000 grocery gift card!
Find more quick and easy Pillsbury recipes at www.CreativeCrescents.com.