Lately I have been in the mood for pasta salad. I think because it is a cold food. Since it has been hot here lately in the city, I have been avoiding using the oven if at all possible. Today I whipped up something good and fairly easy. If you are like me, you may have all the ingredients already in your fridge and pantry. This might make for an easy dinner and a happy husband! Here goes my Parmesan Chicken Pasta Salad Recipe …….
- 2 cups – cubed/cut pieces of chicken (I use boneless chicken breast)
- 1 box – Betty Crocker® Suddenly Salad® Caesar pasta salad mix
- 1/4 mayo
- 1/4 cup milk
- Cook pasta as directed on box for 12 minutes
- While pasta is cooking, in a large bowl add seasoning packet from Betty Crocker box, milk and the mayo.
- Once pasta is done, rinse with cold water and drain well. Then add pasta to bowl and toss to coat