When it comes to seafood, my favorite would have to be shrimp. I enjoy it in shrimp cocktail and I also LOVE to put it on the grill. Just recently I made a Grilled Shrimp & Cantaloupe Salsa that was super tasty!
If you are looking for a tasty shrimp recipe for the grill, below is a recipe for Lemon Garlic Shrimp courtesy of WearEver.
Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated lemon zest
- 4 large cloves garlic peeled and sliced thin
- Pinch hot red pepper flakes
- 1 pound large shrimp peeled with tails on
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh Italian parsley
- 1 flat anchovy fillet chopped fine
Heat the olive oil in a WearEver Pure Living 12” Fry Pan over moderate heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring until golden. Add the shrimp and cook until just cooked.
Remove pan from heat and stir in the chopped anchovy and lemon zest.
Serve with thin slices of French bread.
For those of you that enjoy seafood like me, what is your favorite way to eat shrimp?