Yesterday I was invited to an ice cream social sponsored by the California Milk Advisory Board. During this event, we got to try 3 different recipes from TV host and food writer, Kristina Vanni that were really yummy. While all three were good, I wanted to share Kristina’s recipe for her Floating Blueberry California Cobbler.
First take a peek at the video of Kristina making this yummy treat I took:
And now for the recipe so you can enjoy one of these too!
- 1 scoop Real California vanilla Ice Cream
- ¼ cup blueberries
- ½ cup blueberry-flavored soda (such as Izze Sparkling Blueberry)
- 1 sugar cookie, crushed (about 1 tablespoon)
- Ground cinnamon
- In a serving glass, alternate layers of ice cream and blueberries.
- Pour soda into the glass until it reaches the top and ice cream is floating.
- Top with crumbled sugar cookie and a dash of cinnamon.
- Sip and smile!
Don’t you want one now?
You can also try using peaches and blackberries too!