One thing I would have to say I have a weakness for is chocolate! I enjoy chocolate in a variety of forms and one of my favorites would be PIE! For those of you that love chocolate but don’t like to use the oven, I have a yummy recipe for an easy chocolate mousse that requires no baking!
Beware! This recipe is not only super easy to make, it is also delicious.
- Jell-O Instant Chocolate Pudding & Pie Filling 5.9 oz
- 1½ cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup milk
- white chocolate bar
- ¼ cup Heath Toffee bits (optional)
- Oreo Cookie pie crust
- In a mixing bowl add Jello-O chocolate pudding mix, whipping cream, milk and Heath Toffee bits.
- Mix on medium speed for 2-3 minutes until thick.
- Spread mixture into pre-made Oreo Cookie pie crust and smooth until even.
- Grade the white chocolate bar over pie to create a topping.
- Chill pie 2-3 hours to create a thicker consistency but you can also choose to eat it right away!