At my house, you will often find boxes of macaroni and cheese in my pantry. It is easy to cook and everyone likes it, so I keep it as a staple at all times. I often get bored with making macaroni and cheese from a box, so I will make my baked macaroni and cheese recipe that is really a hit, especially with me!
Baked Macaroni and Cheese Recipe:
If you want to put a twist on macaroni and cheese at your house, try baking it. If you have never tried baked macaroni and cheese you might not to eat it any other way. This is a perfect dish for potlucks, banquets, etc.
Homemade Baked Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
- 8 oz elbow macaroni - uncooked
- 3 cups milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese - shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese - grated
- 3 TBS all-purpose flour
- 2 TBS butter - for topping
- 1/2 cup Stove Top Stuffing or bread crumbs - for topping