Yesterday I spoiled my family with making some Chocolate Cake Donuts. They were such a huge hit that I made them again today. These are super easy to make and your family or friends with think you rock!
Check out my recipe below:
- 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- Dash of salt
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 2 tbs milk
- In a large bowl mix flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl mix your eggs, sugar, vanilla, butter and milk.
- Combine egg mixture to your flour mixture.
- Spray your donut pan with cooking spray. Fill each donut spot on your pan about 2/3 full and bake at 325 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Cool donuts in pan for a few minutes then remove.
- Frost the top of your donuts with glaze. To make glaze, just mix the confections sugar and milk.
I used my Norpro donut pan to make this recipe!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. By clicking on these links, you are helping to support this blog!