Cheesy Country Skillet Potatoes Recipe
- 5 to 6 large potatoes (wash, cut into cubes or chunks)
- 2 tbs vegetable oil
- Seasoning Salt
- Morton’s Sea Salt
- McCormicks Perfect Pinch Roasted Bell Peppers & Garlic
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- In a non-stick skillet, add vegetable oil and turn heat to medium-high
- Once skillet is heated, add potatoes and sprinkle with seasoning salt, sea salt and McCormicks Perfect Pinch to your liking. (You can substitute any of these spices if you like)
- Cover skillet with lid and shake to coat potatoes with oil and spices
- Cook potatoes for 8 to 10 minutes. You will want to “shake” or stir the potatoes around every couple minutes for best results. They will be done when you can easily stick a fork into the potatoes.
- Once potatoes are done to your liking, sprinkle the shredded cheese on top and replace lid for 2 minutes.
- Once cheese has completely melted, serve and enjoy!