This is a very easy way to turn some basic potatoes into something your whole family will enjoy. That is if they like potatoes….
Cheesy Country Skillet Potatoes Recipe
- 5 to 6 large potatoes (wash, cut into cubes or chunks)
- 2 tbs vegetable oil
- Seasoning Salt
- Morton’s Sea Salt
- McCormicks Perfect Pinch Roasted Bell Peppers & Garlic
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- In a non-stick skillet, add vegetable oil and turn heat to medium-high
- Once skillet is heated, add potatoes and sprinkle with seasoning salt, sea salt and McCormicks Perfect Pinch to your liking. (You can substitute any of these spices if you like)
- Cover skillet with lid and shake to coat potatoes with oil and spices
- Cook potatoes for 8 to 10 minutes. You will want to “shake” or stir the potatoes around every couple minutes for best results. They will be done when you can easily stick a fork into the potatoes.
- Once potatoes are done to your liking, sprinkle the shredded cheese on top and replace lid for 2 minutes.
- Once cheese has completely melted, serve and enjoy!
My husband loves potatoes! This will definitely be added to our breakfast list! Thanks!
Hey there, I was reading your post and I just wanted to thank you for putting out such great content. There’s so much junk on the internet these days its difficult to find anything worthwhile. I actually have cooked this recipe before, I got this book last month on recommendation from a friend http://ninjahq.com/go/cookingrecipes and it turned out very nice! I’m very eager to try your variation of it though, it looks excellent. I think you might enjoy those recipes, they’re very good. Thanks for the article and great ideas.