Looking for a quick treat that your family will love? I cooked this yummy bread this morning and it was gone within an hour. I was even surprised that my 6 year old really liked it and wanted more …
Here goes the recipe for some Quick Cinnamon Streusel Bread…..
- 1 Box of Betty Crocker Cinnabon Cinnamon Streusel Muffin (includes streusel topping)
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a bowl, add muffin mix, flour, water, oil and eggs until blended.
- Grease bottom of an 8×4-inch loaf pan and add batter
- Sprinkle top of batter with Cinnabon Streusel topping
- Bake 40 to 50 minutes. The top of bread should be golden brown. Test inside by inserting a toothpick to see if it comes out clean.
- Cool for 15 minutes. Once cooled take knife around edges of pan and remove bread.