Did you know that all fudge isn’t the same? You can have the classic chocolate fudge or you can get creative in the kitchen and make some fudge that may just be a little more on the healthy side like this Blueberry Pistachio Coconut Fudge that will have your guests impressed!
This fudge is loaded with flavor! It is made with the Setton Farms Pistachio + Blueberry Cranberry Chewy Bites from Spork Foods that are filled with protein, potassium, and fiber which makes this fudge perfect for breakfast!
Blueberry Pistachio Coconut Fudge Recipe
- 1/3 cup virgin coconut oil
- 6 dates pitted
- 1 1/4 cups cashew butter
- 2/3 cup organic frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons un-sweetened almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 bag Setton Farms Pistachio + Blueberry Cranberry Chewy Bites roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons shredded coconut for topping *Optional
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries for topping *Optional
In a large blender or food processor, add coconut oil, dates, cashew butter, blueberries, coconut flour, maple syrup, almond milk, vanilla extract, and sea salt. Blend until uniform and creamy.
Gently fold in chopped Blueberry Coconut Pistachio Chewy Bites.
Transfer mixture to a greased 8 x 8 square dish. Top with coconut and blueberries if desired, and freeze for 2 hours to overnight.
Let thaw for 5 minutes before serving, then slice into squares and serve.