On Tuesdays I normally make Tacos. I know it isn’t much of a tradition, but we have our weekly Taco Tuesday night that is followed by ice cream for dessert. Last night I put a little twist on dinner. Instead of Tacos, I made some YUMMY Cheesy Chicken Quesadilla’s that feature both the VELVEETA® and RO*TEL® products. If you have been following along, the last 5 months I have been making a recipe each month that include those two products. Even though my campaign is coming to an end, I will still be using the VELVEETA® and RO*TEL® products in my recipes that I love making for my family.
- 1 pound chicken – boiled & shredded
- 12 oz VELVEETA® cheese – cubed
- ½ cup Pepperjack cheese – shredded
- 1 can RO*TEL® Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies
- 12 tortillas – soft taco size
- Using a quesadilla maker, place a tortilla on burner and add chicken, cheeses and tomatoes. Add filling to center and leave at least 1″ around ends because the cheese melts and will run.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes until quesadilla is golden brown and edges are sealed. Remove and cut.
- If you don’t have a quesadilla maker, put filling on one half on tortilla and fold over. Then cook on skillet over medium heat on each side for about 2 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream or guacamole!
You know I LOVE taking photos. Here are more photos of my quesadillas.
Here is the beginning. Adding the yummy ingredients.
Be sure to check out my other VELVEETA® and RO*TEL® recipes I have made.
VELVEETA® and RO*TEL® are hosting an amazing sweepstakes to encourage simple, easy weeknight family meals and entertainment ideas. Winners will be picked each week, and the more points you collect the more chances you have of winning! Grand prize winner will receive $15,000!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of VELVEETA/RO*TEL. The opinions and text are all mine.