For the last month or so I had been really wanting to make some peanut butter cookies. I have a few jars or more of Planters Peanut Butter in my pantry and I wanted to put some it to use. Despite the weather being a little on the warm side yesterday, I put on my apron and made some delicious peanut butter chocolate chip cookies.
If you are looking to make something sweet, here is an easy recipe for Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup butter (soft)
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- In a bowl add peanut butter, butter and sugars and cream together.
- Add egg, vanilla, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix well.
- Add flour and stir until blended.
- Drop by spoonfuls on cookie sheet and bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes until cookies are golden brown.
- Remove cookies from cookie sheet and place on wire rack to cool.
You can also add chopped nuts to make them even better…. Enjoy!