Looking to make something to cure that sweet tooth? Last night I made my hubby a yummy treat (Cookie Brittle) for Valentines Day.
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 6 oz Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (I used walnuts)
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix the butter, sugar, vanilla and salt and mix/beat until creamy.
- Slowly stir in the flour
- Stir in Nestle Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- Press the dough evenly onto a 15×10 cooking sheet
- Sprinkle nuts over the top
- Bake for 25 minutes. Cool and break into irregular pieces
P.S. I accidentally put my nuts in my dough mixture. You can either put them on the top or mix them in the dough.