When the temperature is hot, you will most likely find me drinking something COLD. I am a big fan of slushies and when I was asked to create a recipe for this summer with one of the International Delight’s Iced Coffee product’s I knew I just had to make some sort of coffee slushie recipe to share.
Here is my quick and easy Coffee Slushie Recipe featuring International Delight’s Iced Coffee that you will want to make:
- 8 – 10 ice cubes
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- Chocolate syrup – 2 squirts
- 1½ cup International Delight Iced Coffee Mocha Flavor
- Fill blender with ice cubes, ice cream, coffee and chocolate syrup.
- Blend until smooth.
- Remove, poor in glass and enjoy!
I couldn’t find the lid to my blender so I used my handy Magic Bullet to make this yummy cold treat that was ready in just a few minutes! I just have to mention that the International Delight Iced Coffee is better than I expected. I tried the Mocha flavor, but I have heard from others that the Vanilla flavor is really good too! Luckily I made this treat while I could because the cartoon of this iced coffee didn’t last even 24 hours in my fridge.
International Delight is celebrating summer by giving away 1,000 half gallons of Iced Coffee each day! Grab your free drinks here!
Now, it’s your turn to celebrate! Enter to win $500 toward your ideal Summer Party by completing these two simple steps:
1. Pin my Iced Coffee Recipe photo on Pinterest.
2. Come back! In the comment field below, tell me you pinned and share your favorite taste of summer!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine. International Delight Iced Coffee Sweepstakes and Rules.