This month I am participating in the Mystery Ingredient Blogger Showcase recipe contest. Each participant was sent a mystery ingredient that happened to be Colman’s Mustard. When I first thought of recipes that I could use the mustard with, I thought of deviled eggs.
My next thought was my yummy Mini Cheese Meatloaves…
Now here is my recipe, but I am also going to show you just how easy these are to make. I also need your help in maybe having a chance of winning this recipe contest by taking a minute out to vote for my recipe at MysteryIngredientBloggerShowcase.com.
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1 egg
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- ⅔ cup ketchup
- 2 tsp Colman’s Mustard
- ½ cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bow, add egg and milk. Use whisk to mix.
- Add cheese, onion, oats, Worcestershire sauce and garlic salt and stir. Add ground beef and mix well.
- Shape into eight small loaves and place on non-stick 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in baking dish.
- In a small bowl add ketchup, brown sugar and mustard and mix well. Spoon mixture over loaves and bake uncovered for 45 minutes until meat is no longer pink.
Now look just how easy these are to make!
In a large bow you are going to add the egg and milk. Use whisk to mix. Then add the cheese, onion, oats, Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt and stir.
Next add the ground beef and mix well.
After the ingredients are mixed well, shape into 8 small sized loaves.
Next grab a bowl and add the ketchup, brown sugar and mustard and mix well. Spoon the mixture over the mini meatloaves.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
If you have enjoyed my recipe, please take a moment of your time to give me a vote. You can vote once per day through December 1, 2013. Visit MysteryIngredientBloggerShowcase.com to vote or find other recipes like this one!