The other day it was time to cook dinner and I was craving something with potatoes. I decided to put together my own casserole that contains hash browns, cream of chicken, Hillshire Farm’s Sausage Chicken, Cheese and a few other things. It came out super yummy and there were no leftovers.
Here is my Cheesy Chicken Sausage Potato Casserole Recipe:
- 4 cups shredded hash browns
- 1 can cream of chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ cup sour creem
- ½ Hillshire Farms Chicken Sausage (chopped in pieces)
- In a casserole dish, add all the ingredients (except for mozzarella cheese) and mix well.
- Put mix in casserole dish, leaving it lumpy. Do not flatten as the lumps will create the crispy topping to your casserole as it cooks.
- Bake at 375 for 35 minutes. Remove from oven and top with mozzarella cheese. Return to oven and bake an additional 10 minutes to melt cheese.
- Remove, cool and enjoy!
I am sure you probably have made a similar type of casserole.
Feel free to leave me a comment letting me know what kind of goodies you add in yours?