If you love to cook, there is recipe contest you just might want to participate in.
Last week the Dish Up The Love Recipe contest started! This contest is hosted by Baker’s Secret, Pyrex and CorningWare to benefit Feeding America, a nationwide network of food banks that help lead the fight against hunger. Those who love to cook can post their recipe along with a family story about the dish on the WorldKitchen.com website or on Bakers Secret’s Facebook page.
Here is the awesome part:
- Dish Up the Love will donate $1 up to $50,000 to Feeding America for every recipe shared.
- Each recipe shared will be entered into a weekly sweepstakes to win a suite of Baker’s Secret, Pyrex and CorningWare products.
After all of the recipes have been submitted (you have until Dec 25, 2013), Chef Antonia Lofaso will select the winning recipe and accompanying story. The lucky winner is going to receive a GRAND PRIZE trip for two to New York City during Valentine’s Day weekend and a suite of Baker’s Secret, Pyrex and CorningWare products.
Now for my own little Dish Up The Love Giveaway. One of my lucky readers is going to WIN a prize pack with some stuff….
- Top Chef’s Antonia Lofaso new cookbook, A Busy Mom’s Cookbook
- Dish Up the Love apron, to keep your pretty clothes, well pretty!
- Baker’s Secret Signature 9”x 13” Oblong Cook N’ Carry w/Plastic Cover
- Pyrex Easy Grab 3qt Oblong w/Plastic Cover
- CorningWare French White 2.5qt Baker w/Glass Cover
To enter the giveaway, please use the Rafflecopter below: