One thing that is good melted is marshmallows! While S’mores are something I really like, they tend to be messy. Here is another recipe from FamilyFun Magazine for a Sweet and Toasty Parfait that just might be better than S’mores and requires no flame.
This recipe requires only 3 ingredients!
- 3 marshmallows
- 3 tbsp graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup chocolate pudding
- Place marshmallows on a parchment-lined baking sheet and broil on high for 1 minute.
- Place graham cracker crumbs in an 8-oz. glass or jar.
- Add chocolate pudding and top with the marshmallows.