Looking for a new and easy side dish?
If you like potatoes, you might just like this hash brown casserole I made last week. This is something that is easy to make and also provides you with quite a bit of servings. If you are having a superbowl party, this might be a great idea!
- 24 to 32oz bag of hash browns
- 10¾oz can of cream of chicken soup
- 10¾oz can of cream of potato
- 16oz sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Spray 11x7 dish with cooking spray
- In a bowl add all of the ingredients and mix
- Pour in dish, do not smooth out, just move mixture around until bottom is covered with mixture
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour
- Remove from oven, cool and enjoy!