Looking to go grocery shopping this weekend? Be sure to check this list of coupons that will help you save some cash!
- $0.55 off Bridgford Frozen Rolls or Bread
- $1.00 off one OSCAR MAYER Pork Bacon
- $1.00 off two KRAFT Dressings, 16 oz
- $1.00 off two KRAFT STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix
- $1.00 off two KRAFT COOL WHIP Whipped Toppings
- $0.50 off two KRAFT JET-PUFFED Marshmallows
- $0.50 off any one BAKER’S Chocolate
- $1.00 off two KRAFT Natural Shredded Cheese
- $1.00 off one VELVEETA 32 oz. or larger
- $1.00 off two KRAFT Natural Cheese Chunks, 8 oz
- $1.00 off 1 PLANTERS Mixed Nuts or Cashews Halves
- $1.00 off two KRAFT or VELVEETA Dinner Cups
- $1.00 off two VELVEETA Shells & Cheese Dinners
- $1.00 off one MAXWELL HOUSE Coffee, 28-30.6 oz
- $1.00 off 2 JELL-O Pudding or Gelatin Snacks, 4pk
- $1.00 off two LUNCHABLES Lunch Combinations
- $1.00 off two MiO Liquid Water Enhancers
- $1.00 off two CAPRI SUN or KOOL-AID Jammers
- $1.00 off any TWO Kashi Crackers or Pita Crisps
- $1.00 off ON ANY BOULDER CANYON snack
- $1.00 off Fresh or Frozen Butterball Whole Turkey
When it comes to snacking, I love me some chips and salsa. I like salsa mild and I also like it hot. After eating some of the YUMMY salsas from Texas Brew, I can officially say that I like my salsa fruity too!
Texas Brew has an awesome line of salsa that I have really been enjoying this past couple weeks. The salsa products contain fire roasted vegetables and fruit and are also Gluten Free! When I first heard about salsa with fruit I was a little skeptical, but I love to try new things so I started with the Texas Brew Honey Roasted Peach Salsa.
Again I was skeptical about eating this with my first bite. After I realized just how good it was, I was anxious to try the other flavors. My daughter recently had a birthday party where I put out bowl of chips and this salsa. I thought I would put some of this peach salsa in bowl and see the reactions. I had a couple of my guests mention to me that they LOVED the salsa.
Since I LOVE to cook, you know that I have been cooking with this salsa too!
Since I cook chicken quite often, I have been using the Texas Brew Salsas that I received to give my chicken some flavor. What I have done with a couple meals is slice some chicken breasts and put them in a skillet. Then add about cup of the salsa to skillet and cook over medium-high heat until chicken is done. My kids love the fruity taste that it gives to the chicken. Texas Brew has a neat cook book that you can find online and download for FREE that includes some yummy recipes that include their products.
Although I love all the Texas Brew Salsa products that include fruit, I also like the Texas Brew Honey Roasted Chipotle Salsa. This salsa has a variety of the right spaces and is available in 3 different heat levels. I have been eating the Medium heat level and think its perfect.
To find out more about the Texas Brew Salsa, visit: http://www.texasbrewsalsa.com
Disclosure – I received the products featured above to facilitate you with this review .This post is not a paid post and the opinions stated herein are 100% my own.
When you visit the Sun-Maid website, you can score a FREE 100th Anniversary Cookbook Booklet. This recipe booklet features a selection of favorites from the past 100 years of Sun-Maid’s delicious and colorful history.
You can either download it online or submit a request to have one sent to you.
During the month of March which happens to be National Nutrition Month and National Frozen Food Month, every fan who LIKES the Kettle Cuisine Facebook page will GET a valuable coupon and they will also GIVE a serving of soup to a person in need.
If you are on Facebook, be sure to give Kettle Cuisine a Like so you can help someone in need. This promo ends 03/31/12.
Find more about Kettle Cuisine at: www.kettlecuisine.com